Business Manager - South East London.
What you will be doing
As the Business Manager you will have responsibility for ensuring the department is fully compliant with FCA guidelines, working closely with the Sales Executives to turn leads into sales and supporting them to maximise the opportunities to sell the finance and insurance products, identifying and sourcing the most appropriate package to suit customer needs. You will directly sell financing to customers and deputise in the absence of the Sales Manager.
Role responsibilities Of A Business Manager-
- To utilise the Enquiry Management system for recording every enquiry and for recording any prospect/customer activity, ensuring each enquiry is responded to within 24 hours and all appointments made are confirmed by email
- To support the activities of Sales staff to achieve vehicle sales ensuring customers use the correct forms for financing applications and colleagues adhere to procedures
- To have thorough knowledge of the Company’s financial and manufacturer product range and offers, and those of competitor's business
- To understand and work within relevant financial legislation, in particular the Consumer Credit Act
- To discuss financial requirements with all purchasers and effectively sell finance and insurance products to agreed targets as set.
- To propose financial transactions to the dealer’s sponsored Finance Company, or alternative, and to ensure that documentation meets CCA requirements
- To conduct monthly FCA reviews
- To work closely with the Loyalty Manager to ensure the Sales Executives are maximising every opportunity via their weekly campaign
- To review Service and Motability leads daily
Who do you need to be?
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
- You will have at least three years’ proven experience of leading and developing high-functioning teams
- You will have five years’ previous knowledge and experience of selling in a premium brand franchised motor-trade environment
- You will have proven leadership, managerial and people development skills
- You will have strong business acumen, negotiation and closing skills.
If this Business Manager position is of interest to you, please send your updated CV to YOLO Recruitment.