Business Development Manager
- Selling Business Information through subscription
- Pitching and selling to C-level and Director level clients
- Huge earning potential thanks to uncapped commission
- Rapidly expanding global organisation
The Role: Selling to senior level management within the Oil, Gas and Power markets, the Business Development Manager will sell a range of Business Information through subscriptions. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for sourcing and closing new businesses with the ability to excel against targets and manage accounts that they establish.
The Company: This market leader provides expert industry reports, bespoke data analysis and intel platforms for the Oil, Gas and Power sectors. They work with medium to large organisations, aiding them to make key businesses decisions based around reliable information and data. The Business Development Manager will join a rapidly expanding organisation with great potential for career progression.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and closing new business opportunities
- Selling to senior level management
- Targeting the Oil, Gas and Power markets
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- B2B sales experience
- Determined and target driven individual
- Ability to analyse the market and capitalise on potential sales opportunities
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £25-35,000 basic salary with 1st year OTE of £50,000 uncapped
- Market leader
- Excellent career progression opportunities
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this Sales Executive vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Jack Williams on .