A highly sought after private equity firm is hiring a Management Accountant to join their team in the heart of Mayfair.
This permanent position requires a hands-on individual with previous experience in a Management Accountant role, excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and providing the external accountants with the information required to meet reporting deadlines
- Assist in the review of the monthly management accounts
- Provide monthly and annual cost analysis for various expense line items
- Assist with the preparation and review of the FCA regulatory returns
- Assist with the preparation and review of the corporate and partnership tax returns
- Assist in the coordination of the year end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Excellent acedemics, 2:1 BA (hons) minimum
- Practice or industry experience within the financial services sector
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills