Project Manager - Software Implementation and Client Relationship Management
£50-60,000 p.a. + benefits
A cutting-edge software company supplying complex data search software with artificial intelligence and machine learning technology are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage full life cycle software implementations and the key go-to-person for the company’s top tier professional services clients. This is a great opportunity to break into the world of artificial intelligence!
Who are you?
You may have managed software implementations working on client site for a software supplier. Or you may have been on the other side of the fence managing IT vendor relationships and software implementations in a professional services (or similar) company. Most importantly, you are well-versed and comfortable with dealing with high-profile clients and leading the development of a structured project management framework internally.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to manage the full life cycle of projects, from scoping and resourcing through to closing
- Main stakeholders being: professional services clients, specifically engaging with IT Director, internal Project Managers etc.; highly skilled internal technical staff; sales and account management teams
- Monitor project progress and respond to changes
- Manage risks and ensuring project is delivered on time and within budget
- Highly organised with proven decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills with ability to create and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience in project managing on-site software implementations for software supplier OR
- Experience in project managing major Application implementation projects internally in a professional services company
- Experience with managing full-life cycle projects in professional services industry
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting on behalf of the client. As we receive a large number of applications we are not able to respond to all applicants.