Senior Construction Manager - London
Senior Construction Manager - Residential Development. Our Client is a large residential developer, with a growing presence in UK and Europe. As the company expands, they are looking to take on a Senior Construction Manager to join their team to work on a new, high-end residential development. The company are focusing on prime locations in London for development.
The Role will involve the following:
- Overseeing the construction of a new high end residential development.
- Drafting JCT contracts.
- Assisting with the relevant planning applications/permissions.
- Managing site staff including contractors, designers, engineers.
- Managing the extension work that is required as well as the structural work.
- Working closely with designers, architects and engineers.
- Preparing detailed schedules of work.
- Managing the costs and project budgets.
The Person: You MUST have high-end residential experience and ideally ten years of experiences in the UK construction industry. You will also have knowledge of the UK planning processes, residential conversions as well as project management experience. It will be helpful if you have a property/construction related degree or professional qualification (CIOB/MRICS). You must have a proven track record of delivering large conversion sites and the ability to manage the process effectively. Sound communication skills are necessary as this role requires daily communication with internal and external contacts.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.