Part-Time Financial Controller (London, South of the river)
A niche, market-leading, European IT recruitment firm which was established half a decade ago with exciting and aggressive growth plans and an infectiously ambitious, fun and lively team. This is a really exciting time to join as they have an extremely impressive and forward-thinking senior management team with aggressive growth plans which they are going to execute geographically across Europe and the US - whilst retaining their undiluted niche.
Based in London, South of the river.
You will have complete autonomy of the finance function within the business. This will be a two or three day per week role, depending on the seniority of successful candidate.
- Prep monthly/quarterly board packs.
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsibility of the financial accounting within the business
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting to the board
- Annual audit and preparation of year end files for Auditors
- Prep accruals for revenue and commissions
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with stakeholders at board level
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work is essential
- Must have an ability to identify and resolve issues
- Must be experienced working within a fast-paced environment with strong knowledge of accounting systems and Excel
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required by heads of business and company needs
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, or with an equivalent qualification
- Previous experience within the finance function of a recruitment or executive search firm