Head of Ecommerce & Customer Insight
Change is happening and it’s fast, exciting and taking East to another level. Even more so in our Ecommerce department! We are looking for a Head of Ecommerce & Customer Insight who is commercially and technically sound to lead this evolution.
You will build strong relationship with all stakeholders, whilst motivating and developing the team to deliver strategies that you have crafted with the support of your peers. You work at a strategic level and will also roll up your sleeves and get stuck in when needed. You have a sharp eye for generating profit in all sales channels and keep your customers at the heart of each decision and action. You will do a whole lot more and make things happen, including:
- assessing and presenting opportunities for online growth
- undertaking detailed analysis to maximise sales for both loyal and acquisition customers
- analysing customer behaviours to achieve more effective communication
- managing the digital customer experience, including design & aesthetics, content, navigation, information architecture, branding/marketing, performance, functionality
- delivering an engaging and consistent shopping experience across all digital channels that reflects the East brand
- have the opportunity to develop further and rapidly gain fresh experience through a broad remit
- have autonomy within your role and make immediate impact
- have a degree of flexibility in working hours to help maintain your work-life balance
- receive great benefits
So if you have strong fashion experience as Head of Ecommerce, a sound grasp of the retail marketplace, the latest technologies, an in-depth understanding of user experience , and want to be part of the team that’s shaping the evolution of East, we want to hear from you!
We will aim to respond to as many applicants as possible. However, sometimes we will not be able to do so due to the large number of applications.