Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a UK leader in technology and services for the Design, Build and Manage industries. They partner with their customers to understand their needs, opportunities and plans so to recommend and deliver solutions to help achieve their goals. With support staff based across the UK as well as local centres for training we provide both local support and the strength and breadth of experience from a larger team.
As a part of our strategic growth initiatives an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join the team.
As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving regional sales targets, leading, coaching and developing a high performance sales team for the London South East Region. Currently the team comprise six field sales account managers and generates annual sales revenues in excess of £10M.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve the territory Net Gross Profit (NGP) sales target
• Recruitment and ongoing development of highly effective Sales team
• Track and manage team activity to achieve specific KPIs for Phone calls, customer meetings and follow up activities
• To ensure all sales activities, customer interactions and customer data is recorded to a satisfactory level within the CRM system
• Maintain an accurate deal level Revenue and NGP sales forecast
• Drive growth of the Regions Sales revenue through existing customer relationships as well as the development of new sales opportunities
• Provide timely response to management requests for data and information
• Develop and maintain a high standard of product and market knowledge commensurate with the needs of the role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strategic thinker with proven management and interpersonal skills who is able to understand, empathise, motivate and inspire a sales team
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience of B2B sales
- • Minimum 3 years sales management experience with a proven track record of team development
- • Self-motivated and emotionally intelligent team player with a proven background of exceeding goals and revenue expectations
- • Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- • Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to new situations and to work effectively under pressure
- University degree level, or equivalent relevant experience
- Clean current driving licence is a mandatory requirement for this role