Account Manager London
QA (https://www.qa.com) is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders.
QA Learning provides the most complete range of training courses and learning services available in the UK.
Our training courses span six main areas; Technical IT, Business Applications, Business Systems Analysis & Design, Programme & Project Management, Service Management, Leadership & Management and Business Skills.
We are looking to recruit an Account Manager based in London (our Cannon Street office)
You will be part of a successful, highly driven and professional sales organisation. Your role will be to maintain and develop relationships by building on the existing relationships and by exposing new business opportunities. You will be primarily focused on larger clients and opportunities with a strong emphasis on revenue generation and customer retention
As the Account Manager, you will:
- Create sustainable business relationships
- Identify business opportunities and provide accurate forecasting of pipeline sales
- Prepare quotes and proposals for customers
- Provide effective Customer service management
- Maintain all relevant management information systems
- Prospect for new customers
- Provide support to the Sales Manager
As the Account Manager, you will have:
- Experience of selling to large corporate clients
- An entrepreneurial spirit and determination
- Strong understanding of sales processes
- Confidence and a strong sense of direction
- The ability to operate well and contribute to a strong team environment
- Self-motivation and drive
- A deep understanding of the need to respond quickly to requests
- Good attention to detail
Sounds interesting? Please apply with your CV, we look forward to talking to you!