Teacher of Mathematics
Pearson Whiffin Education
Teacher of Mathematics, Canterbury & Ashford Area
£22,467 - £38,250 (dependant on experience)
Relate maths to daily life to engage young learners? Support different types of learners with their numeracy skills? Work to inspire students to look into a career within STEM (Science Mathematics Engineering and Technology)?
Looking to reduce your workload? Work with a smaller/bigger team of Maths teachers? Looking to work with a wider set of resources to aid your maths lessons? We want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Pearson Whiffin Education are working on behalf of Secondary Schools based in the Canterbury & Ashford area to recruit for Maths teachers to start in January 2018. Applicants who can start earlier may be considered.
Successful candidates must;
- UK Teaching qualified; NQT/QTS/QTLS/PTTLS/DTTLS
- Proven record of motivating and challenge pupils to achieve their potential
- Communicate passion for their subject specialism
- Contribute to the design and provision of engaging curriculum
- Adapt lessons for a mixed ability classroom and map pupil progress; working with members of support staff and resources to assist, stretch and extend learning.
- Strong behaviour and classroom management skills
- Record of working well with department and school to communicate student achievements and wellbeing
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Mandy Arthur on or email
Pearson Whiffin Education specialise in recruiting for Qualified Secondary & primary teachers, Unqualified teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Heads of Department, Office Administrators, caretakers. Technicians, Bursars, IT support staff, SEN instructors and more.
Recommend a friend and help them find their dream job. In return, we offer an excellent referral bonus of £250 for every successful placement.