Finance Assistant, retailer, central London, paying c.£25,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a fast growing retailer based in central London. You will report directly into a Finance Manager and become part of a busy and collaborative finance function. This is a great opportunity for a graduate with 6-12 months experience within a finance role, to join a big company and progress / start with their studies.
- Logging invoices onto the system and performing weekly reviews of the invoice log
- Resolving any invoice queries from suppliers and reconciling supplier statements
- Responsible for the posting of fixed asset additions
- Assisting with the processing of invoices for overseas entities
- Processing of credit card statements and processing staff expense claim forms
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is closed in accordance with month end reporting
- Assisting with month and year end procedures
Key skills, competencies and qualifications:
- Part qualified or graduate looking to begin accountancy qualifications
- Excellent academic background - must have a degree
- Naturally assertive
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.