Senior Frontend Developer
Our highly regarded and award winning client have an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join their successful digital team based on the beautiful North Wales. This is the opportunity to join a friendly and professional team committed to providing an exceptional service to their clients, whilst benefitting from the chance to work for a company who is a leader in their field. The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of digital projects, including, responsive website design and development and single-page web based applications predominantly on eLearning projects.
- Taking a website design in Photoshop format and creating valid & responsive HTML and CSS
- Creating the necessary Django templates
- Fully browser testing the website or application on all modern browsers and operating systems
- Experience with templating systems
- Experience with single page applications utilising Backbone and Angular frameworks
- Motivation and enthusiasm for web and application development
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
- Understanding of UX and UI across desktop and mobile devices
- An understanding of SCORM eLearning modules
- An understanding of Amazonaws (S3 & CloudFront).
- Very competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Relocation package considered
- Established for 45 years
Investors in People Gold Accreditation
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.