Client Services Associate
My client is a UK wide Wealth Management & Financial Advice organisation, seeking an experienced IFA Associate to join their Client Delivery department and provide full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients and contact with other colleagues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of perational experience within the financial services industry.
- A proven strong ethic of client service
- A desire to further development through additional qualifications.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
- Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail.
- Initiative - all ideas and input to the team are welcome. Use judgement and reasoning to propose solutions to problems.