Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
An opportunity has become available in a large, but still fast- growing youth charity based in West London. We are looking for a qualified Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for an initial period of 12 months on a fixed term contract.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role is a senior management role supporting the Director of Finance and the Strategic Planning team in developing financial planning, forecasts and business cases.
The role works closely with senior leadership team members in moving forward the delivery of strategic goals ensuring best value for money through rigorous analysis and planning. There will be a particular focus on developing iterative forecasts and providing reports to central government supporting grant requests.
- To partner senior stakeholders to provide financial analysis as and when required, working closely with the strategic Planning Director
- Project sponsor of the annual budget process
- Working closely with the PMO team to 'synthesize' financial plans and determining funding requests
- To evaluate and provide financial support for Business case development, analysis and presentation
- Support assigned budget holders to improve their planning
- Support the Finance Manager to develop reporting and analysis tools (KPI's, dashboards etc) to aid decision making
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships among key stakeholders
This organization operates in a commercial, dynamic way and we are looking for someone who is used to working in changing environments and who is able to adapt to this. As a senior member of the team you will be expected to advise on key decisions affecting the design and improvement of financial planning and analysis processes, so previous experience working with senior stakeholders is essential.
In order to apply for this role you must have a background in financial planning and analysis at senior level.
Candidates from all industry backgrounds are welcome to apply.