Senior Accountant - Fixed Term Contract
Accountancy Action are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a global Financial Services company based in Central London.
The role will be working in a fast-paced environment in a family-feel culture, and will be expected to be flexible with any ad-hoc duties that require completion. This role is initially a fixed-term contract that runs up to 14 months. As the Senior Accountant, working in a team of 13, the role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Produce Management Account reports, and provide commentary for all analysis.
- Assist tax advisors with VAT returns, corporate tax, and any queries
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements, including group consolidations
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a financial service background, have previous experience with producing management accounts across EMEA countries. Previous experience with consolidation reporting is also essential.
- Must have EMEA experience, qualified, and at least 3 years Financial Accountant experience
- Must be fully qualified, or QBE with ideally 3-5 years experience in a similar role
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic role for someone who has the relevant experience, but wants to add an internationally respected company to their CV.