International sales executive
JOB ROLE: International Sales Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent - August Start
COMPANY TYPE: Sales Agency for BtoB events
HOURS: 9am - 5pm
SALARY: £23,000 OTE £30,000
LOCATION: Cockfosters, London (Piccadilly line)
BENEFITS: 25 days Holiday allowance, regular travel to Europe
Promosalons is an international sales and marketing network representing more than 80 French Trade shows in more than 120 countries.
Our UK office based in North London is now looking for a sales executive with a talent for business development and account management.This role is a unique opportunity to play an integral role growing the events and meetings sales element of the business. The key goal is to increase sales of event space at International French trade shows to new customers and develop relationships with existing clientele.
Ideally the candidate will be fluent in both English and French and will have had at least one year successful commercial experience in the UK. This is a great opportunity for a commercial candidate, quick learner, passionate about discovering many sectors of activity to further advance her/his commercial experience.
This is a full time position, based in North London with few travel in Europe.
The Sales executive directly reports to the Commercial and Sales Manager.
- Identify, pursue and win new businesses
- Account manage existing clients
- Attend the relevant exhibitions in the UK in order to make contact with potential exhibitors
- Take part in the commercial development of the company : events, exhibitions and commercial presentations, prospection tools
- A commercial degree or
- Proven sales experience in the UK
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent command of both English and French
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Able to forge effective business relationships
- Hard working
- Quick learner
- Flexible and adaptable
- Loyal, discreet and reliable
Salary: £23K + commissions (£30 K OTE)
What you'll get out of it:
Joining a small team with a friendly atmosphere
Opportunity to work closely with some awesome clients, some of France's leading BtoB events
Be part of an international sales network
Regular business trips to France to visit your clients.