Senior Associate- Middle Office Role
We are looking for Senior Associate- Middle Office role for one of our Clients to join their growing team in their main branch in Central London.Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To compile and validate Head office Reports, Regulatory (PRA, FCA) Returns and various MIS reports. To analise and investigate variances of data on a daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis etc. To follow up and report inconsistent data flows.
1) To prepare the following UK regulatory reports: -
PRA Regulatory Branch and UK subsidiary Report requirements-
BT, BG, CA, CC, CL, ELS, PL, Home Country Exposure (SBI Specific), Liquidity 47/48, LCR, FINREP, COREP
Gabriel Regulator Reports
MLAS, NGP001 close links report, NGP002 Controllers Report, NGP003 Annual Report & Accounts, NGP005 List of Overseas Regulators, NGP006 Organogram, NGP007 Product Sale data.
3) To compile management and Head office reports i.e. BS/PL/Liquidity statements
4)T o undertake any other responsibilities as delegated by Head - Middle Office.
5) Liaise with external sources i.e.; ITFO Belapor, Lombard Risk ( PRA,FCA report system) etc. dealing with report correction and generation.
- Should have at least 5 experience with regulatory reporting systems Gabriel, Oscar for a UK Bank.
- Should have knowledge of regulatory reporting systems ideally Lombard Risk.
- Should have excellent EXCEL, ACCESS, POWER POINT skills.
- Should possess an active and dynamic approach to compiling work accurately and follow up any variations, peaks or troughs, on data flows.
- Should have excellent team skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be persistent in investigating data anomalies and resolving system issues with reports as and when required.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, 'Apply' immediately.