Infrastructure Project Manager MCSE, CCNA
A exciting opportunity for IT project managers with hands-on IT infrastructure backgrounds, to join a global technology company as Technical Project Manager, based in Central London.
The central services division within this global enterprise provides the full range of IT services to 1000+ colleagues across 30 countries. This is a varied and challenging role, giving you the opportunity to manage a range of global infrastructure projects end-to-end.
The opportunities within this global organisation are outstanding, you can expect a variety of projects to keep you challenged, a genuine career path, all whilst working with a committed and knowledgeable team of PM experts who will go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
In order to apply for the role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Delivery of multiple full-lifecycle infrastructure projects as a Project Manager
- A good understanding of structured project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or similar (Prince 2 Foundation or Practitioner or other certification expected)
- Strong project planning and documentation skills, experience tracking budgets, and delivering to time, cost and quality
- Previous experience in a 3rd line/ Senior IT infrastructure Engineer role or equivalent
- An appreciation of the ITIL service management framework (ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred)
- An excellent command of all standard desktop software i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management Software.
- Flexible and pragmatic with first class organisational skills, effective people skills and excellent communication skills
Working hours are 9-5, Monday to Friday
Salary £45,000 plus excellent benefits
To register your interest please apply online.