Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Would you want the opportunity to work in a fantastic working environment, state of the art offices and a range of benefits?? We could be just what you are looking for in your next career step.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a research manager to join an innovative and expanding full service research consultancy to become part of their successful research team. Working on numerous projects, this varied role will offer the chance to work on a broad range of initiatives and duties as well as develop your research skills.
An experienced Research Manager is required to join our client, working across a number of accounts to support delivery of end to end project life cycle
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with the client and fielding queries and requests
- Managing the monthly tracker and it's outputs and reporting, ensuring that this runs to time and budget
- Scoping out new research projects for your client, looking at new ways to do things and up selling various products and services to your clients
- Working with the RE's and SREs to ensure that research outputs are accurate, creative and tell a story
- Working with the service teams
- Presenting key findings to clients
You will have worked in a research agency and will be looking to take on ownership over clients in your next role.
You will also have:
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- An understanding of the role of research within their client's organisation
- The ability to keep your head under pressure & think logically
- Excellent organisational skills
If this sounds like you then click apply now!!