Weekend Concierge -Thursday to Saturday
A client has a Weekend Concierge opening for a luxury new development in one of West London's most sought after residential areas.
We require an exceptionally well presented Concierge with fantastic customer service skills to join this new team. This is extremely high-end and prestigious so experience in a 5* environment is key.
Ensuring that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times is essential.
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone, email or in person from callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required
- Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including screening visitors and manning any CCTV
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire development and report any faults and/or security breaches found to the Property Manager
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency
- Ensure the tidiness of the common areas of the development and carry out the cleaning of the reception area and other areas of the building
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys
- Responsibility for all deliveries to the main reception desk, receiving/safekeeping/issuing of all parcels/registered mail to include fresh deliveries
- Take out the bins from the bin store and return once they have been collected by the Council - if required
- Liaise with contractors where necessary and ensure their attendance is recorded and that works are being carried out as specified
- Where a tenant is moving in or moving out, assist where possible and ensure that removal men/contractors do not overload the lift and that lift protectors are installed
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events
- Residential/hotel concierge experience
- Evidence of assisting management in day to day operation of the concierge desk
- High level of written and spoken English
- Clean and smart appearance at all times
Working Hours: Thursday to Saturday 08:00 to 20:00
Please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*