Data Analyst - FinTech - London
Job Spec: Data Analyst
My client, a leading FinTech firm in the heart of the city. They’re in the Top 50 UK Start-ups and are looking to disrupt & reshape the FinTech space.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Analyst to further their knowledge/experience. You will be a go-to person when people have data questions and you’ll support them on their journey to discovering the answers. You will also apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualisation and data-mining to tell the story behind the numbers and derive actionable insights for the CX team. You will be building out the Looker data model to ensure its reflecting core business processes specifically related to the CX.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Full understanding of core SQL
- Ability to create masterpieces through data visualisation techniques
- You'll also share our passion for data-driven decision making.
- You'll need to be able to work with minimal supervision & reach your Scrum story points each sprint
- Use a deep understanding of the different business functions and reflect this logic into the Looker data model.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Data Analyst , SQL