Paid Social Media Manager
Role: Paid Social Media Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £30k - £40k
Location: Offices in Shoreditch and Watford (the Paid Social Media Manager will have the option to choose which office they wish to work in)
About the Agency:
The company in question is a leading content production agency (photography, video, 360º) with plans to rapidly expand into the social media space. The agency produces content for clients such as Westfields, Citroen, Hilton, Virgin, and Barchester Healthcare. They are now looking for someone to help craft their clients’ social strategy and to distribute their content to achieve maximum impact online. The agency is currently in a period of rapid growth and is forecasted to double in size over the next 12 months.
The agency is seeking a Paid Social Media Manager to join its growing team. This is an amazing opportunity to lead and develop their social media services. The role is varied, demanding, and fast-paced but extremely rewarding!
- Growth: You’ll be responsible for growing and leading the agency’s social media paid team, and will help to shape how they approach social as an agency.
- Hands-On: You’ll ensure that the brilliant content created by the rest of the agency is exposed to the desired people at the desired times, as well as delivering real ROI for the agency’s clients. As the agency grows, they will recruit a larger team to help you manage this.
- Strategy: You’ll set and deliver advertising strategies that align with the client’s key objectives.
- Educate & Train: You will train the social team and educate the wider agency on the social landscape to raise overall agency knowledge in the space.
- Lead The Agency's Wider Digital Marketing: You will actively grow the agency’s social, digital, and marketing footprint to ensure that the work produced receives the exposure it deserves.
- Drive and Ambition: the agency is a small team with ambitious plans for growth. So, they are after someone that shares this mindset.
- Analytical mind
- A Natural Communicator: this is a client-facing role and requires educating the team on the key aspects of this role. Accordingly, excellent communication skills are vital
- Initiative and Common Sense: the agency want someone who can hit the ground running, think of their feet, and identify new areas and opportunities which can be collectively explored as an agency.
- 2+ years of agency experience in a Paid Social Media role
- Experience managing a small team (or at least another person)
- Good working knowledge of: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and reporting tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Confident with numbers and spreadsheets
Preferable to Have:
- Experience in/strong understanding of: PPC, Graphic Design, Photography, Video, Editing, SEO, Copywriting