Customer Service Executive
Job title: Customer Service Executive
Salary: up to £27,000 depending on experience
Sector: Home Furnishings
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: RG/019028
Our client is a leading supplier of luxury fabrics and wallcoverings, sold into to interior designers in the UK.
They are currently looking to strengthen their customer service team to be based from their Chelsea Harbour Showroom.
Main tasks will be:
- Answering and directing incoming calls/emails - excellent communication skills required.
- Offering product advice to clients.
- Supporting field based sales representative team.
- Entering orders on to company IT system, and doing the follow up (dealing with payments, deliveries).
- Preparing quotes/proformas and invoices using internal systems.
- Various ad-hoc duties, in collaboration with sales team and showroom, as well as with European HQ.
- In addition, you will also deal with payments and various accounts tasks for the rest of the team.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday, 9.30 - 5.30
The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment, work confidently on their own and take pride in giving the customera great experience, which can sometimes be under pressure and to tight deadlines.Good organisational skills needed, capacities with numbers and simple excel experience required.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.