A Global Media company, based in Central London, is currently looking to hire an FP&A Manager for their growing, vibrant and professional team. You will manage a small team and will report to the Finance Director.
* Preparation and presentation of quarterly, monthly and weekly forecasting for the Board.
* Manage the annual Budgeting process for the group budget
* Management of the cash forecasting function
* Oversee, train and distribute workload for a small team
* Management, identification and reporting on KPIs
* Create and monitor model scenarios based on recent or upcoming deals and ventures
* Systems and process improvements where required
* Liaising with and acting as a business partner with sales, marketing and wider teams to
* Perform ad hoc analysis and projects where required
* Qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent)
* At least 5 Post Qualified Experience (PQE)
* Ideally, from a Media background
* Experience of managing a team
You will be working for a Global, household company that can provide good pay, great benefits and realistic internal progression opportunities.