Head of Compliance
Are you a talented and ambitious Head of Compliance looking to make a difference? If so then Hyde Housing may have the role for you. We currently have an exciting leadership role with the responsibility of leading and managing the Groups Strategy, ensuring excellent customer focus and value for money!
About Your Role:
* You will be accountable for all building compliance, servicing & inspection within our stock. You will be expected to lead operationally and manage our strategy ensuring it delivers excellent customer focus and value for money
* You will ensure that data is relevant and up to date
* Ensure that contractors are managed impeccably
* Manage systems ensuring they are updated effectively and efficiently
* Ensure all statutory, regulatory and policy requirements are complied with at all times
* You will set and achieve challenging targets for agreed KPIs in conjunction with the Director of Property Services
* Ensure all required certification is received in a timely manner, to the standard required and is recorded and stored correctly
* You will manage budgets to fulfil servicing, inspection and repairs plans and meet service standards in conjunction with the Director of Property Services
* Will Lead, develop, mentor and coach the team, set clear objectives and facilitate appropriate development opportunities in order to motivate and enhance performance
* You will have an understanding of the strategic landscape in your own area to deliver the organisational strategy and show resilience through all situations with the ability to make confident, opportune decisions
* You will have the ability to step outside the mandatory requirements of the role; highlight inefficiencies and suggests improvements which will drive the business forward and raise the standard to be the best in sector
* You will have exceptional report writing skills, be proficient in word, excel and outlook and be able to analyse data and report accordingly
* You will be a strong team player and play a key role in the work of the wider senior management team for Property Services
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.