Business Analyst IT
Salary: Subject to skills and experience up to GBP40k
Our client is one of the largest UK health insurers and is an acknowledged leader when it comes to customer satisfaction, delivering world class service and business innovation.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our IT Team. In this role you will often be the Product Owner within a Scrum team, tasked with reviewing and automating business processes with associated data analysis and feedback. In addition there will be maintenance tasks day to day to support our existing business software systems and automation.
In summary, our ideal candidate will have the following:
· BCS Business Analysis Diploma;
· A strong working knowledge of Excel and other MS applications is essential;
· A working knowledge of SQL;
· Experience of systems testing, and ISTQB qualification would be advantageous;
· A scrum master or product owner qualification, with associated experience of working within an Agile environment;
· Experience of working with Kanban and working within an insurance/financial services business would be advantageous;
· You will have strong communication skills and be confident presenting to senior management, with the ability to influence both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
· You will thrive in an environment that encourages you to pro-actively problem solve and adapt to a variety of challenges.
Closing date for applications: This remains flexible subject to finding the right candidates but we encourage interested parties to apply as soon as possible.
Please note that CV needs to be full and up to date (in mm/yy format) plus all education in full - the client on job offer will request to see all certificates for education. Must have 5 GCSE A - C. In the cover letter please state your minimum salary requirements for your application and any other relevant information.