Digital Marketing Graduate Scheme
This is an opportunity for a high achieving graduate to join a leading specialist multi-national digital agency who have recently branched out developing their own MarTech SaaS Platform.
This is an opportunity for someone to really put a stamp on a greenfield project and lead the directional marketing of a product already being touted as a potential key competitor to the market leader
- In addition to a competitive salary, you will be provided with a generous 24 days holiday allowance (plus 8 bank holidays), Private Healthcare, Season Ticket loan for your favourite sporting teams, regular team lunches and breakfast and a free gym in their modern offices
- You will be responsible for the working alongside the Marketing Manager to launch this platform, reporting directly with senior stakeholders to implement strong marketing strategies to increase customer outreach
- You will work on projects to work with a wide array of budgets across all marketing channels to increase lead generation
- Manage all marketing content and its distribution across a variety of marketing channels including Web, Blogs, Social Media, Press Releases and Newsletters
- Manage and utilise the agencies extensive knowledge and resources to effectively project manage all marketing activity for the platform.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will be a graduate with a 2:1 or above from a leading university, ideally within a Psychology, Business or Marketing subject
- You will have the desire to learn and develop yourself, while being to work with high levels of autonomy
- Any understanding across Digital Marketing chanenels including: Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Content, Email and CRM Marketing will be beneficial but not essential
- Strong analytical point of view with a keen interest in Marketing is essential
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal format
- A creative mindset, able to think outside the box to drive growth and development
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Junior Marketing Executive, Marketing Graduate, Psychology Graduate