Would you like to become a History Teacher in a school with a strong focus on the humanities subjects?
Do you want to teach in a well-resourced environment situated in some of the most aesthetically pleasing school grounds in London?
Well if you want to join a school which can offer fantastic CPD and TLR for outstanding candidates then apply today!
• SECONDARY SCHOOL REQUIRES AN NQT OR EXPERIENCED HISTORY TEACHER
• NEAR LOCAL AMENTIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE
• EXCELENT SECONDARY SCHOOL WITH GREAT RESOURCES AT THE HISTORY TEACHERS DISPOSAL
• HIGH QUALITY REFERENCES FROM HISTORY TEACHING ESSENTIAL
• PERMANENT CONTRACT FOR HISTORY TEACHER STARTING IN SEPTEMBER
• POTENTIAL FOR INTERNAL PROGRESSION FOR HISTORY TEACHER
• TLR PAYMENTS AVAILABLE AND MPS/UPS PAY SCALE – WITHIN INNER LONDON PAY SCALE
• A GREAT HISTORY TEACHING ROLE FOR A GREAT CANDIDATE!
This London school is situated in a convenient location with local amenities and public transport links nearby. The school is lead successfully and has been recognised for its efforts to transform itself in to an outstanding school despite a lower socio-economic catchment area and previous problems with behaviour. The school is looking for a History Teacher to expand its humanities department as the school has a high uptake at both A-Level and GCSE standard because of the high-quality teaching available to the students.
The ideal History Teacher will have good references from their previous employer which reflect an ability to use pedagogical techniques to successfully convey the national curriculum in an engaging manner. The successful History Teacher will have a strong academic foundation and exceptional curriculum based knowledge so they can confidently and competently lead a class to academic success. The chosen History Teacher should have good class control and behaviour management techniques.
The History Teacher will be joining a school which has an average amount of EAL, SEN and ‘Gifted and Talented’ students within the cohort. The History Teacher positions is likely to be a challenging but rewarding post which is suited to someone who is looking to eventually run a department on take on TLR within the school. The school is excited about welcoming a driven and passionate History Teacher to their friendly and welcoming staff team
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.