Changing the face of consultancy.
We are building the world’s first artificial intelligence focussed on optimising large scale IT delivery.
Our approach to change management is radically different. Our mission is to transform how large scale change programmes are delivered by removing waste from processes, projects and organisations.
We use data analytics and technology to make more informed decisions, predict upcoming issues and increase business value. We call this Delivery Science™
We focus on using project data to support decision making. This takes many forms: data visualisation, automated and real-time reporting, artificial intelligence, trend analysis and predictive analytics.
Driven by data. Navigated by humans.
What we are looking for
- Understated: We believe in engineering for simplicity, we look for an ability to define clear, simple solutions to complex business and IT challenges
- Educated: To be able to define innovative solutions for our clients, we expect our architects to be at the forefront of the industry, not because they have to be, but because they want to be. Technology should be your passion. Have you built a voice recognition tool to capture meeting actions spare time? Good, us too!
- Experienced: We work with the UK’s largest organisations, and they have complicated IT estates. You’ll need experience working with extremely complex IT systems and portfolios. We’d expect you to have been working in technical roles for at least 4 years, and have been working in architecture roles for at least 2
- Innovative: Our industry is broken. It’s wasteful and inefficient. Not only will we expect you to challenge the boundaries in the solutions you define for our clients. We also expect you to challenge the boundaries in the way you define them. How can we use data insight and artificial intelligence to drive better architecture decisions?
- Clear: Knowing the answer is only step 1 to embedding elegant solutions. You’ll need the ability to clearly articulate solutions to senior business stakeholders and developers alike (hopefully not at the same time)
Be part of changing the industry
You’ll be part of our world class client facing consulting team defining elegant solutions to our clients most complex data and application challenges.
- Own end to end technical solutions for large scale change projects
- Define innovative and elegant solutions focussed on business value and simplicity
- Manage small technical solution teams
- Contribute to the definition of process and tooling to increase our end to end data and solution architecture
- Contribute to our internal software and artificial intelligence development projects
- Be part of fundamentally changing the large scale IT change industry
What we can offer you
- We’re a fast growing and innovative company, you’ll have an opportunity to be part of shaping the business and contributing to our strategy
- You’ll have rapid opportunities to challenge yourself and grow your career
- Salary of £50k to £80k based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, dental and life insurance
- Entry to our company stock option scheme
- Pension scheme with 3% employer contribution