Our client is one of the fastest growing digital advertising companies in central London who require a talented Account Manager to help manage an extensive network of brands.
The company have an impressive list of clients within FMCG, Automotive, Sport and Media (more info on application). The company bridges the gap between advertising and technology which has put them at the forefront of the advertising arena.
They have built some of the most impactful campaigns on the planet based with their technology insights. As an Account Manager you should have a good understand of all things digital and be up to speed with the latest trends. The ideal Account Manager will be from either a Digital Agency, AdTech, Media or Web Agency background.
As an Account Manager you will get involved with presenting well thought-out business pitches, creating on point proposals and managing client relationship and expectations.
You will be involved with projects from start to finish whilst providing ongoing support to your clients. It is important that you have great time management, communication and project management skills.
Account Manager requirements
- Build client relationships
- Understand clients’ needs and pain points
- Create strong relationship with team members
- Help form client plans
- Adhere to deadlines
- Have superb communication skills
- Fast learner
Account Manager background
- Demonstrable track record of relationship development
- Able to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Able to demonstrate tact, discretion and understanding when interacting
- Able to deliver at the highest level with impeccable planning
- Good knowledge of display advertising
- Any knowledge of HTML, Photoshop would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of media space
- Travel ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike scheme
- Private family healthcare
We are conducting interviews now for this position. If you feel you have the right skills please send us your CV or alternatively please call our office for a discreet and confidential chat.
Revere are acting as a recruitment agency in regards to this Account Manager position.