We're working with a company that offer high end, funky and fun brands that are focused on great design. The business are well established in the UK and have a strong presence globally, but still have ambitious growth plans to expand further through NPD and presence in new markets.
The operations department has been a focus of development recently, so it's an exciting time to be joining them. Your role will be forecasting for the UK market as well as distributors in Europe, which is equivalent to 50% of the business.
I am looking for someone who has experience within demand planning, who can apply their knowledge and analytical skills quickly. To be successful in this role, you'll have the drive and ambition to develop this role to become a tip top demand planner with excellent relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Maintain systems to ensure that material needs are met
* Raising purchase orders
* working with demand planners to translate forecasts into supply plans and communicating effectively to your suppliers
* owning the relationship with your suppliers
* participate in continuous improvement projects
* develop strong working relationships with relevant departments internally (including demand planners and sales teams)
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience working in a forecasting / demand planning role
* Supply Chain degree is beneficial but not essential
* Strong excel skills (you must be comfortable with pivot tables, V-Lookups etc)
* The right attitude is key! I am looking for someone who can drive change, and naturally seeks ways to improve ways of working
* A leader; someone who is not afraid to voice their opinions and run with their own ideas
*Resilient and flexible, always up for a challenge
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.