Commodity Trading & Risk Management Systems Manager
The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring an understanding of business requirements by:
• Conducting interview to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases scenarios and other methods.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria and metrics.
• Work with stakeholders, project and application maintenance team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
• Contribute to the implementation of the system.
• Test the newly implemented systems and features.
• Link between the company Business Functions and the Information & Communication Technology Department to evaluate their needs (requirement gathering, opportunity management based on emerging technology and business case) and document formally.
• Link between external ICT partners and the ICT Department.
• To draw up and deliver punctually a functional analysis conformable to the company methodology.
• To contribute to the implementation of the system by configuring and coding.
• To guarantee the quality of the delivery testing the systems and supporting business functions in the User Acceptance test.
• To support the business functions to efficiently using the systems by providing training and guidance.
• To act as a functional expert for ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) applications and you follow up of the evolution closely. You will use this knowledge to configure the applications in accordance with the needs of the business.
• To participate in projects and the application maintenance activities.
• At least 3 years’ experience in producing functional analyses.
• Knowledge of the Trading domain is an asset.
• Knowledge of ETRM packages and relevant implementation experience is an asset.
• Has a hands-on approach.
• Knowledge of programming and scripting languages is an asset.
• Experience in the energy sector is an asset.
• Knowledge of analysis methodologies and UML are advantages.
• Good communication with business functions colleagues, external partners as well as with developers.
• Flexible team player who is immune to stress.
• Analytical mind with an eye for accuracy.
• Problem solving skills.