Financial Accountant (Central London)
This position has become availble with the fastest growing Asset Management firm in the UK due to team expansion.
This Financial Accounting role is responsible for the delivery of reconciliations, statutory accounts, tax compliance and other financial accounting activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- To complete month end processes in a timely manner and accurately produce allocated month end reports within tight deadlines
- Investigate any queries by liaising with other departments in order to ensure figures are reported in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for compliance in allocated taxation areas
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of existing policies, procedures and business processes within allocated areas with a view to improving and changing to reflect best business practice.
- Working closely with other finance teams to continually improve end to end financial processes and development of related systems
- Accurately produce the annual statutory accounts for allocated company and prepare complete audit files to deadline.
The skills, qualifications and competencies we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in either practice or a Financial Accounting role (Financial Services sector)
- A team player looking to work within a collaborative culture
- Compliance focused with great attention to detail
- Self motivated with good organisation skills
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.