Office Manager / Finance Manager
Office Manager / Finance Manager in easy commute of Richmond in London (Hours 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday), for a £30k - £35k salary plus benefits.
Our client is a financially secure International organisation that prides themselves on their excellent products and services and impressive portfolio of customers. Our client is recruiting for an Office Manager in easy commute of Richmond in London to work from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, for a £30k - £35k salary (depending on experience and qualifications) plus benefits.
The purpose and remit of the Office Manager / Finance Manager:-
• Responsible for our client’s Accounting System, Advertising Bookings, Book Keeping, Holiday Sheets, Invoicing, Payroll, Stock System, Time Sheets, etc.
• Responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
The Office Manager / Finance Manager skills and experience required:-
• Ideally will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in office management.
• Ability to think on your feet and prioritise responsibly.
• Must be confident using Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Experience of Sage or Xero Accounting Systems.
• AAT Qualified (or more advanced).
• Excellent at time management and scheduling of your own weekly/monthly tasks.
• Able to manage high volumes of work, often with conflicting deadlines.
• First class inter-personal skills with a good telephone manager as you will be the first point of contact.
• Able to work on their own but work well as part of a team.
• In easy commute of Richmond in London.
In return the Office Manager / Finance Manager will receive an excellent package including a £30k - £35k salary (depending on experience and qualifications) plus benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- FH893620A.