CREDIT CONTROL & RECOVERY CLERK 12 MTH FTC (CANTONESE)
TO £22k + BENS + BONUS
Are you a graduate looking for you first banking role? Are you able to speak Mandarin or Cantonese fluently? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then please read on! An international banking group are looking for a Credit Control and Recovery Clerk to join their Central London offices on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. To be considered for this role, candidates must possess a 2.1 degree and be able to speak Mandarin and / or Cantonese fluently.
Duties to include:
- Liaise with solicitors of irregular accounts to ensure right legal proceedings
- Contact customers in arrears or default
- Prepare reports on excess, pass due and other irregular accounts and ensure
- Carry out review on internal grading
- Preparation of payment reminder/demand letters when relevant
- Review and update policy and procedures on arrears and repossessions handling
No previous experience is necessary for this position however candidates must have Chinese language skills and MUST have the full right to work permanently in the UK (sponsorship will not be offered for this role).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.