Marketing & PR Executive French/English
Our client is the UK office of a French company promoting French trade exhibitions worldwide .
They are now looking for a bright, ambitious and pro-active Marketing and PR executive to join our passionate and friendly team.
This is a great and varied role for a good communicator and a quick learner who is passionate about discovering many sectors of activity to further advance her/his communication and marketing experience.
Within the marketing team, you will have responsibility for marketing across the company's key clients.
Working closely with various business groups within different business sectors, you will be involved in building brand awareness in the UK for different French and International trade shows.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. You will gain exposure to all aspects of marketing. This is an excellent business to work for, where you will be provided with the support necessary to succeed, whilst having the freedom necessary to be creative.
This is a full time position, based in North London with some occasional travel to Europe.
The Marketing and PR executive directly reports to the General Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing marketing action plans,
- Managing marketing campaigns within a budget,
- Negotiating budgets with different business partners,
- Dealing with the Press
- Organising events and press conferences.
- Account manage existing clients
- Prepare communication and marketing action plans
Manage marketing campaigns (including direct marketing, emailing campaigns, advertising campaigns, updating the database) in the UK for the relevant Trade show
- Negotiate budgets and advertising rates
- Deal with the Press (organising press trips, press conferences, replying to queries from journalists)
- Take part in the general commercial development of the company: events, exhibitions and commercial presentations, prospection tools
- A degree, preferably in a marketing-related specialism
- Proven marketing and communication experience in the UK
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent command of both English and French
- Ideally, experience in working with social medias
- Your communication skills must be impeccable, both written and verbal, and you must be able to build strong relationships and partner with internal teams and external clients to maximise the return on your marketing efforts.
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Bright, creative and pro active
- Able to forge effective business relationships
- Diplomatic Autonomous
- Flexible and adaptable
- Loyal, discreet and reliable
The salary on offer is between 21K to 23K +bonus and incentive