The World Energy Council is seeking a professional, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a fast paced and international environment to help build and manage our Partner community.
Established in 1923, the World Energy Council is a global energy body that promotes the sustainable use of energy for all. With a network encompassing over 3,000 member organisations in more than 90 countries, the Council works closely with governments, private and state corporations, academia and other energy-related stakeholders across the world through its authoritative studies and global events.
The role of the Partners Coordinator is to provide support to the Partners team, helping the team build, enhance and manage the World Energy Council's key corporate relationships, ensuring strong engagement, financial support and industry expertise for our work across thought leadership, research, and high-level events.
The Partners Coordinator will carry out a wide variety of administrative, research and stakeholder engagement activities in the World Energy Council's busy London Secretariat.
We offer a friendly, hands on learning environment with great opportunities for development
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Partners team to ensure high-quality promotion and delivery of the Council's products and services to Partner companies and multiple levels of engagement across Council work streams
- Support Partners team administration including account planning and management, events invitations, content engagement, network access and contract renewal
- Maintain and strengthen internal processes to enable professional outreach to existing & potential Partners
- Work closely with teams across the organisation to coordinate effective Partner dialogue, ensuring that actions outlined in account plans are implemented and standards set out in project agreements are met
- Explore new opportunities for engagement across our energy related activities in response to Partners' requirements and particular areas of interest
- Support for the Partners team and broader organisation as required.
Background and abilities:
- A good university degree is required
- A minimum of two years' experience in a customer facing role ideally in an international environment
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for relationship management with multinational stakeholders
- Strong multitasker with excellent time management, organisational and problem solving abilities
- Interest or experience in the energy sector
- Occasional international travel may be require
- Foreign language skills highly regarded
- Ability to work unrestricted in the UK.
Location: Central London, City
Hours: Fulltime, Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2017
How to apply: To apply please send a copy of your CV and a short covering letter, outlining why you are well suited to the role.
Please state Coordinator, Partners in the subject of your email.