Paid Search Manager
Paid Search Manager wanted for a digital marketing agency in Brighton. The successful candidate will be based in their offices in the Brighton area.
Key responsibilities for Paid Search Manager:
- Researching paid search options for prospective and current clients
- Writing paid search ads
- Setting up paid search campaigns
- Working with design and tech teams to support paid search clients needs
- Client strategy meetings (primarily in-house; frequently by phone and/or video chat; occasionally on-site with clients)
- Client communication (updates and monthly reports)
- Paid social media campaigns
- Designer and programmer collaboration
- A/B testing and tracking
The Paid Search Manager position is full time. The successful candidate for the Paid Search Manager role should have at least 2 years knowledge of biddable media.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.