Graduate Webmaster / Web Developer
Graduate Webmaster - Full Time - Permanent - Darlington
£18,000 with opportunities to develop career and progress
Baxter Personnel are leading the way in independent recruitment methods. Over the past 24 months the company has seen unprecedented growth as we strive to become the recruiter of choice for national clients and candidates and introduce ground breaking Artificial Intelligence technology into the business.
As the company grows, we are looking to recruit a Graduate Webmaster to assist our marketing and communications team, based in our Head Office in Darlington. This role is suitable for a candidate who is keen to get stuck into something new and innovative as we on board artificial intelligence and a brand new content management system into the business. The role is ideal for a candidate who has just graduated or in an entry level position, with programming skills in C#, as well as knowledge in SEO, who is looking to start their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Webmaster to join our growing, innovative and dynamic organisation. You will be joining a vibrant and motivated team where phrases such as team work, service and achievement are all common place.
A hard-working, positive and resilient attitude is essential, combined with an enthusiastic and passionate personality.
You will have high levels of accuracy with exceptional levels of attention to detail. You must also be able to work with tight deadlines and a high volume workload in a demanding environment.
You are a driven and passionate individual looking to be part of a well-established company and forge a successful career in the recruitment industry.
Your duties will include:
- Have a strong and clear understanding of key job requirements to set up job specs and searches
- Understand and implement CV search criteria in a 'Boolean’ format
- Management of client & candidate database and document management software
- Developing and implementing SEO, PPC and other digital marketing techniques
- Assisting the Developer with C# coding and programming projects
- Quality Auditing for both candidate and client files within the database and software
- Performing various webmaster tasks and spot checks, across the database and software
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
We are looking for hard-working and enthusiastic candidates who are naturally organised and have a great eye for detail.
In addition to that, you must have:
- High levels of accuracy with excellent numeracy and organisational skills
- High Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional English Spelling and Grammar skills
- Good IT knowledge
- Keen knowledge or interest in Artificial Intelligence
- Experience of working with databases
- Coding skills using C#
- Experience in SEO, PPC and other digital marketing competencies preferred
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related commercial experience
Baxter Personnel, 7 Pioneer Court, Morton Palms Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4WD