Medium sized general Practitioner with a strong reputation in the West Kent area is now keen to add another semi-senior to their close knit Client Services’ team.
This might suit someone local to the West Kent area with a couple of years’ broad based Practice exposure, and might interested someone who is part way through their studies?
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced within a small or medium sized practice.
- Prefer a 70%/30% split of Accountancy and Audit work currently being carried out.
- Delivering results and meeting client / manager expectations.
- You will need to be self-motivated.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients.
- You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You would need to be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and bookkeeping software, especially Sage.
- Work well under pressure.
- You would need to be a team-player
Tremendous platform to build a lasting career in Practice and at a firm where your input is encouraged and valued.
For further information then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at reuMilla Walker.