Generic Assessor, Essex
GENERIC ASSESSOR - Essex/Brentwood
A leading Training Provider of Apprenticeships is looking for a Qualified Generic Assessor to join their team. This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis where you will be working from home and required to travel across the Essex region, ideally you will be located close to Brentwood.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone from an Assessor background who is looking to work for a high quality and learner focused training provider. You will be required to work with learners in their workplace delivering full framework apprenticeships in Customer Service, Business Administration, Management, and Team Leading.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Supporting a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships, including delivery of functional skills.
- Visiting learners monthly, ensuring they progress towards all components of their qualification and remain on-track.
- Attention to detail, adopting a 'right first time' approach when completing and submitting documentation.
- You will need to demonstrate meticulous and effective organisational/planning skills.
Key attributes and skills:
- Ability to communicate at all levels within a business.
- Ability to motivate individuals through achievement of their qualification and the understanding of how to set SMART targets
- Demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy to support learners.
- Ability to motivate yourself and manage your own diary.
- Target driven
Essential skills and Qualifications required:
- Assessor award (TAQA/L3/A1/D32/33/CAVA)
- Proven prior occupational competency within the Digital/ICT industry.
- Hold or achieve Level 2 Functional Skills maths, English and ICT
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS)
- E-portfolio experience
In return you will receive:
-A starting salary of up to £23,000p.a
-Mileage allowance paid.