Cloudfm Group is fast becoming recognised as one of the most innovative and client-focused companies in the FM industry. From our Head Offices in Colchester we manage over 4000 buildings in the UK and Europe, including well-known restaurants and retail stores.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with the communications team to develop ideas and plan initiatives to meet company objectives.
- Create compelling written and visual content for the website, social media, marketing literature, intranet and newsletters.
- Track relevant news and competitor activity happening in the market.
- Support the events manager on areas such as guest management, venue hire, photography and social media.
- Play a supporting role in photoshoots, eventually managing these independently.
- Gather and report on press coverage received, and keep track of social media and web analytics.
- Contribute to internal communication initiatives on a day-to-day basis, such as the employee survey, employee awards and charity activity.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including writing, proofreading and liaising with printers and designers.
Knowledge and Experience
- PR experience
- Experience using social media to communicate on behalf of a business/organisation
- B2B communications or marketing experience is desirable
- Confident use of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Degree level educated or equivalent