Business Development Manager - "Hunter"
My Client is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant life and health insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business.
What you'll do:
You will be part of a new-business team responsible for prospecting, pitching, and closing new business. In this "hunter" role you will actively pursue new business opportunities. You will be accountable for lead generation and revenue growth by way of 1) New Business Development and 2) Business Development Planning.
For New Business Development, the Manager is responsible for prospecting for new clients by:
- Networking, cold outreach, or other means of generating interest from potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing networks, and building/maintaining relationships with the new clients
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will show potential clients how powerful it is to work with our client
- Proposal development and pricing
For Business Development Planning, the Business Development Manager will:
- Work with the Senior Director, Growth & Marketing for strategic planning to develop the pipeline of new business.
- Strategies around current and future target markets
- Determine solutions & services our client can provide to these prospects
- Complete competitor analysis
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a fantastic opportunity and the ability to grow in a career.
Call us to discuss in more detail and in confidence or send your CV to us now.
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.