Commercial Insurance Team Leader
Job Title: Commercial Insurance Team Leader
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £40,000 (dependent upon experience) + Benefits
Job Reference: SM/J017876
About the Company:
A highly regarded broking organisation is looking to recruit an energetic, driven and ambitious Commercial Insurance Team Leader to lead an existing Client Service Team within a growing and successful office.
About the Role:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Handler / Team leader / Client Service Manager to lead, manage and motivate a team of Account Handlers across a number of business lines. More specific duties will include;
- Ensure the delivery of a coordinated and high quality, innovative client service, relating to commercial insurance products
- Coach, develop and performance manage the team ensuring personal development plan objectives are in place
- Ensure all team members attend relevant personal development courses in line with their role
- Attract, develop and retain talented individuals in line with business plans
- Ensure the working environment is always positive, motivational and enthusiastic
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of products/facilities and other offerings
- Ensure budgetary forecasts are maintained
- Assist in driving change, allocating resources where necessary
- Liaise with staff and Line Managers within your location to ensure that business transactions with clients are being handled in a compliant and robust way
- Act as a role model encouraging problem solving and innovation
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Client Service Manager, you must possess the following;
- Experience of working as a commercial insurance environment
- Ideally some management experience
- Insurance qualifications preferred but not essential
- Solid understanding of insurance market dynamics
- Good influencing, listening and communication skills.
- Candidates will be welcomed from broking and insurer sides of the market
To £40,000+ Bonus + Benefits
25 days holiday
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.