Finance Manager - Business Analysis
Finance Manager - Business Analyst
Job Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
A global Manufacturing company based in Poole is creating a new position within the business for a Finance Manager / Business Analyst to provide effective and efficient analysis and support to Manufacturing & Operations whilst working very closely with the Finance Director to provide robust financial information and accounting control.
Within this role you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Producing and analysing cost centre reporting as well as customer profitability
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting on sales activity, identifying areas of improvement to ensure business targets are met and the commercial plan is achieved
- Analysing internal sales data, identifying any trends and relationships
- Creating, analysing and delivering the annual budget
- Assisting the Finance Director in developing and delivering a robust financial analysis and control across all areas of the business.
The successful applicant will:
- A previous background within Finance & Accounting with a demonstrable knowledge in business analysis
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment is advantageous
- Have demonstrable experience in producing budgets and knowledge of forecasting
- You must also have an eye for detail and be highly analytical
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm with an earlier finish on a Friday
For more information, please apply with a full CV and covering letter by email or call our Recruitment Team.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.