Clinical Team Leader RMN/RNLD
Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) - New CAMHS Facility - South West!
I have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Senior RMN/RNLD at my client's brand new hospital just outside of Newton Abbott, offering a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
The hospital provides CAMHS services to a small number of individuals whose mental health conditions are long-standing, including personality disorder, self-harm, bipolar, psychosis and PTSD. Those presenting challenging behaviours can also be treated here.
My client works closely with local healthcare organisations in order to offer an effective inpatient service to younger people who are unable to manage their condition alone or in a residential setting, with the aim of bringing a positive change to all service users' lives. Furthermore, the hospital is supported by qualified teaching staff within a purpose-built schooling facility, ensuring that young people do not miss out on education or obtaining qualifications during their stay.
As Clinical Team Leader, you will be responsible for the leadership of the MDT, and deputise in absence of the manager. You will be familiar with the NMC code of conduct and work according to it at all times. You will play an active role in the design, delivery and improvement of patient care and care plans, adhering to the Mental Health Act's stipulations and ensuring that care standards are constantly maintained. You will always ensure standards of quality are never compromised, and work alongside the MDT to monitor quality of care.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with valid NMC registration/pin number
- CAMHS/PICU/HDU experience is essential
- You should have demonstrable experience in leading a healthcare team (minimum of 2yrs)
- Flexibility is key - you should be prepared to perform OOH duties when required
- Organisational and communication skills must be of a high standard
- Highly competitive salary (up to £38K dependent on experience) plus a welcome bonus!
- Comprehensive, specialist indication and training programme
- Employee Assistance Programme/Nurse Support Forum
- Company discount and pension scheme
- Career progression framework, suited to your personal and professional aims
- Support for Nurses undertaking MSc/BSc
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy