Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Service: Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum (based on 42-hour contract) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to join the clinical team within a very reputable Care Home located in Guildford, Surrey. The Care Home was once a stunning private home that still contains original ornate features. In addition, they are surrounded by extensive beautiful grounds, an orchard, sensory garden and greenhouse, making it a lovely place to live and work. The home offers nursing care, residential, respite care for older adults. Staff morale is very high.
The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment where each resident is treated as an individual. We are looking for a newly-qualified or experienced nurse who shares this passion for quality care.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. Long days are 8AM-8PM, shorter days are 8AM – 2PM AND 2PM – 8PM and night shifts 8PM – 8AM. You are paid for all of your breaks.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We are happy to accept applications from either newly-qualified or experienced nurses; an excellent Preceptorship Programme is available for newly-qualified nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on or send a copy of your CV to