Financial Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner - £25,000 - Tonbridge
Our client, a leading Independent Financial Adviser, provides a range of financial advice on pensions, mortgages, life assurance, income protection, private medical and other insurances. Due to a promotion, a new position has arisen for an experienced financial administrator to join the firm as a Financial Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner.
The role of the Financial Administrator / Paraplanner is to support the Financial Adviser/s when informing and advising clients on strategic and tactical financial strategies, plans and products. You will be involved in research and analysis, preparing financial plans and suitability reports and ensuring that work is conducted in a responsible and compliant manner. You will be key to maintaining the client journey - obtaining letters of authority, client records, ensuring receipt of information and keeping clients informed of progress.
Duties will include:
- Initiating client records/file i.e. online filing system, client data records
- Obtaining client information, i.e. letters of authority
- Maintaining client journey, i.e. diarising for receipt of information from providers, keep client informed of progress
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow analyses
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Feedback recommendations to Financial Planner/Adviser
- Arranging client follow up meetings
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and prepare suitability reports for compliance sign off
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Ensuring that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Managing, recording and monitoring client annual reviews on behalf of the Financial Adviser
- Assisting with client presentations and any other activities as agreed
- Attending regular review meetings with clients together with the Financial Adviser and note taking
- Compiling Suitability Reports for clients based on the adviser’s recommendations (bespoke investments)
- Dealing with general enquiries and resolving client queries
- Keeping abreast of legislative and industry changes
As the position may require travel to client sites, additional hours may be required outside standard office hours.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in financial services, in particular pensions or investments; who is keen to develop a career as a Paraplanner / Financial Advisor, as the company will support the successful candidate in training and obtaining necessary qualifications.
Salary c £25,000 according to experience + excellent benefits
Please apply with your CV and required salary.
Ref - AHAB-706022