Business Development Manager
Our client is an international Facilities Management provider who operates nationwide. We are currently recruiting for an experienced BDM that has previously sold hard services in to corporate and private sectors.
- Experience within selling Hard FM services.
- Lead re-tenders and multiservice proposals and develop and map relationships with existing clients to gain incremental business.
- Developing business relationships with corporate client base
- Work closely with the contracts team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Conducting presentations to potential clients
- Liaise with the bid management team
- Must have experience of business development
- Being able to communicate at all levels
- Play a key role in the production and delivery of innovative tender documentation and presentations.
If you are interested in this position please email or contact Gemma on or call in confidence.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
Our Facilities Management, Property and Estates division is made up of experienced, dynamic consultants who help to match great candidates to our latest vacancies.
We offer a wide range of operational, technical, business development and leadership roles, with main hubs of candidates in Europe and the Middle East.
My LinkedIn Profile
8 Nile St, London N1 7RF
Browse our latest jobs or let us assist you in finding suitable candidates for your company: