Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client, a Stockton based manufacturing company is looking for a time served Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. Along with the attractive salary and pension scheme this opportunity will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work for one of the region’s most reputable companies.
- Working as part of the maintenance team, ultimately the multi skilled maintenance technician will be responsible for maintaining continuous running on the production process.
- Reducing downtime and improved costs, quality and safety.
- Provide first line support for automated facilities including identification and correction of machinery faults together with rebuilding and refurbishment of equipment.
- The multi skilled maintenance technician will undertake programming activities and prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes, recommend practical countermeasures, and drive forward achievable solutions.
- The successful candidate will be involved in equipment installation projects together with planned preventative maintenance duties.
- Must be a time served multi - skilled maintenance technician with an electrical bias.
- Applicants should have a served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate fault-finding and mechanical competence.
- PLC experience preferred.